Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hellooooo ....

Wow .. look like it has been a long .. long period for me to log in since the last time log in was July 02, 2006. Did you all still remember me. Sorry for not update my latest progress for so long .. Those who know me will know why.

Anyway, just like to update my latest finished. It is Merry Little Mice collection by Luci Heaton. Her collection on this mice has 4 all together and I choose this Christmas tree because it is so cute.


Sorry for the poor image of the photo. I stitch this for Edda's RR from Ireland organised by Cross_Stitch_Round Robin_Mad. I suppose to post out the RR on 15th August 2006 but unfortunately I can do so. I only manage to post it out to Kate, USA today and I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to Kate for delay the posting date.

Just a small favor that I done for Edda and hopefully she will not miss much her RR piece.

Anyway, for those who wish to stitch this chart, it can be obtain from The World of Cross Stiching magazine issue 105 December 2005.

No comments: