Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Designer Mailart

Finally the MA I send arrived. :) It has been trouble a long way before the MA arrived savely on Barbara hand. Happy to hear that Barbara love the MA I stitch to her. This is a Designer MA exchange organise by Mail Art by Threads & Needle. Here is the pic. I guess most of you who have visit my blog before has seen the BC's design I stitch to Barbara. Ya .. I did post it in my previous blog and no need to me describe more on the design. Just wanna show the pic on how the BC design look like in MA ...

Taraaaa ..... It was done on 18ct cream Aida. As usual the ending was done using sunny yellow beading.


Include inside is a stitched card from Cross Stitch - Sentiments & Sayings book ..... "Friends make life special". Barbara .. hope you will enjoy it.

No comments: