Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Designer MA from Gwen

I'm proud to announce that I already received my Designer's MA from my partner Gwen. At first I thought that I going to lost it because the previous MA that I join also organise by MailArt Friends Group was MIA and I waiting for so long for the arrival of this MA. I didn't put any hope on this MA.

Suddenly when I went home yesterday and I try to open my home gate. Something was attract me from my mailbox. When I open the mailbox then I was jumping. My son who still waiting inside the car was asking me .. "What happen mummy ???" I just look at him and smile.

This is Designer's MA from Gwen, Columbus, GA USA. She choose Bent Creek May Blooms design for me. Ohhh ... I just love it. It was simple but very sweet. Thanks Gwen for the wonderful MA and make my day .... and thanks Wendy for organised this exchange.


Front

Back

No comments: