Friday, May 5, 2006

Jason's Birthday !!!

Today is one of special day in my year calendar. It's the one and only my dear son, Jason birthday. He is 6 years old today and tonight we going to bring him out to celebrate.

My personal present for him .. of course a stitching piece that I promise to stitch for him. It's EMS Dragon Baby. Actually I decided to stitch a birth sampler for him but I feel really sorry because I can't finished it on time. Anyway, I will make use of my weekend .. try to finished the whole piece for him.

Jason dear,
This is mummy special note just for you, To wish you a day of sunshine and dreams come true. I hope happiness and luck are abound and passion and love are continually new found. I wish you perfect sunny days with a gentle breeze to ease your cares away. I also hope you are able to find laughter and love in everything you do. I guess what I'm trying to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sweetheart.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON
***********************************
I remember the day you were born.
How could I forget, my first born.
Thank you son for making my day.
You will always be very special to me.
I would like to say, Happy Birthday.
To the best son in the world.

No comments: