Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paul's RR is completed !!

I received Paul's RR from Vero last week. He chooses Dragon from Dragon Dreams design as his theme and Paul is so kind to attach the kreinik floss together for us to easy stitch. So this is what I’ve stitch. I choose “Dragon of Air” because most of the thread being use is blue. Blue is my favorite color.

It just takes me less then 3 days to finish it. The funny thing when I finish this RR is .. most of my family and friends say that it is a seahorse and doesn’t look like dragon … lol. What ever it is … I’ve done my part and thanks to Paul for choosing this theme to enable me to have a chance to stitch Dragon Dreams design. I think I’ll stitch the other 3 dragons again for my own collection … *wink.


Anyone who interested with this chart can get it here. It's free.




6 comments:

Ginnie said...

He's a lovely dragon.

Stitchingranny said...

He is very sweet and I can see the likeness with a seahorse.

Sally said...

Very cute finish Charlene:)

The Heart of Paul said...

OMG~

OMG you already finished it?!?! I haven't started on yours! *shameful*

The Heart of Paul said...

Oh and he's so beautiful! Thank you Charlene! And I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sharon said...

Pretty finish!