Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Done on my Nature's Beaty ...

I would like to show everyone on my finished piece of Nature’s Beauty that I have done this morning. It is so please to see the finished piece and I just love the Little House Needlework design. It is simple yet so meaningful and I can’t insist my self from stitch and stitch the chart until finished.


I think I going to use her design as a guideline for me to come out with some of design that I wish to create especially on some of the phrase and wording that we usually use in our routine life. With her simple alphabet on both designs that I stitch (Home of a Needleworker and Nature’s Beauty) I roughly got an idea to do a simple design for myself .... *wink and hopefully this in not just a dream ... lol.

5 comments:

Dawn T. said...

It's beautiful!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! I loved stitching this one too! :)

Barbara J said...

Ooh Happy Dance! A lovely piece for sure!

Chelle said...

Very pretty! Congrats on a lovely finish.

Were you ever able to download the free owl design?

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely job!