Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little update ??

I just feel like to stitch some chat from Little House Needleworks , so I choose "Nature's Beauty" that I bought sometime back from Jean. I started it though, over two on 18 count Aida.

This is how the Nature's Beauty is at least half way done ! This time the house was finished fast .. I think maybe because it is not in brown color ... *wink. Will try to put some more stitch tonight.

Little House Needleworks - Nature's Beauty
Design by Diane Williams
Using DMC thread on 18ct Aida

Coming next is a little project that I take from Double Dutch Sampler, feature on The Gift of Stitching issue on June 2007. I'm using 25ct evenweave and it is fun work on evenweave. Will love to finished it into scissor fob or needlebook. So sorry as the pic is a little bit blurrr ....

Double Dutch Sampler
TGOS issue June 2007
Using 25ct White Evenweave

Note : Thank you all for your comments on my Cushion Cover. I appreciate them all.

4 comments:

Barbara J said...

Nature's Beauty is a beauty ;) The colours are lovely! Nice motif from Double Dutch.

Lillie said...

Loved that chart too. Looking good.

Carol said...

Nature's Beauty is looking fantastic!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I just love the double dutch sampler from gift of stitching!