Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Bouquet For Cheryl !

Wow .. I'm doing a happy dance now !!! Yeehaa ... Please join me stitchers outside there ...

I'm happy to report that as 13th September 2007 at 11.30 pm this project which was organised by
Barbara Jack(BJ) of NNC Group as a competition (ending on 31/12/07) has been officially completed. I really feel relief now and I have time to concentrate and try complete other project that is still in progress.

I wish to convey my special thanks to BJ who organise this competition and let me to have a chance to stitch this design using Carrie's Thread .. a thread that I never try before. I'm happy to informed that I'm happy with the result and really nice working the chart using the thread and I will definitely choose the thread again in my next project if there is any in future.

A Bouquet for Cheryl
Design by Marc Davis & Diane Jourdan
Using Carrie's Thread call Sunburst on 16ct Coffee Aida

5 comments:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Congratulations!! I have yet to start on mine....do you feel like stitching another one but for me this time?....hehe

Zohrah

Barbara J said...

Congratulations! Great work Lene!!

Rose said...

Lovely colour. Congrats on your finish.

Dawn T. said...

Congrats!! It is gorgeous!

Lillie said...

Congratulations Lene. Loved the colors.