Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Samper !!!

Hi everyone !

I have not posting any of my stitching progress this few day. Also not going to update on my 1826 Sampler as this project will be SAL together with Margaret Wong,
Emily, Rose and Zohrah at NNC. So happy to hear that 5 of us have to do it together on June 1st lead by Margaret. At least we will encourage and be inspire one another to each and everyone progress ... week by week *wink.

Since I'm waiting to start the 1826 Sampler on the 1st June, I decided to stitch another sampler. Wow .. I was really into sampler mood nowaday after I join French Sampler SALs group. A lot of finished sampler sew by the member of the group really inspire me a lot and here I come.

I'm please to show you my 3 Things Sampler ... another sampler that was on my "to-do-list". I stop myself from joining any of the exchange organize by any group that I join so I can concentrate with all this beautiful sampler that I want to stitch for myself.

This is how the whole piece will look when it finished. Is the sampler look great.


Here is my progress during my weekend. Finished the border and start with the first row of the design. Hemm ... can't wait to stitch more tonight.

3 Things Sampler
Design by Moria Blackburn
Using 18ct White Aida

2 comments:

Barbara J said...

The MB sampler is lovely! I think our dear Margaret Wong has that very same piece too! LOL!!

Sue said...

Oh, I love this sampler and I love Moira Blackburn. This is going to be beautiful ;)