Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Fantasy Bear - Unicorn

Well, seems that many stitching bloggers are posting their goals for March. It has been so long I didn't update my stitching progress seen the last time I log-in.

Now, I'm happy to report that I completed Ramona's RR last night organize by EMS Board. Yup ... it is a freebie from
The Vermillion Stitchery for the year 2004 - Fantasy Bear. Among the 12 bears .. I choose Unicorn because this is the cutest one and I hope Ramona will love it as much as I do.

Ramona, sorry to keep your piece so long. I hope it is worth to wait for it. Really have a hard time for the fractional knots. Beside that the white floss really defy my passion. But after stitch the backstitch and when I see the picture of the bear become clear and more clearer ... really make my heart dance. Today .. it's completed successfully and I ready to post it back to you tomorrow.

Now, I just wait for Karann's RR and that will make my first RR from EMS Board completed.

No comments: