Thursday, April 10, 2008

Part 4 - Rose Sampler !!

Done with my part 4 for Rose Sampler from EMS Cross Stitch Board. Beautiful and can't wait for the part 5.

Part 4 - Rose Samper
Freebie from EMS Cross Stitch Board
Using DMC 814 on 25ct White Evenweave


Closer view for Part 4

I decided to stitch Cirque des Cercles (Circus of the Circles) from Ink Circles. I've selected Anchor variegated 1375 and 16ct White Aida to complete his masterpiece. Special thanks to Angie who helping me to get the Anchor thread. It's hard to get Anchor thread here so I have no choice but to bother Angie to get it for me ... :D


Circus of the Circles
By Ink Circles


Anchor Harlequin 1375

4 comments:

Azie said...

lene, can't wait to see your fully completed circus of the cirlce. m sure the color combi will turn out nicely.

Biblo said...

I am getting to like the rose sampler more and more. Perhaps I might stitch it, too. If time permits that is...

Cheryl said...

Love your Rose sampler! Im stitching this one too! I love it. Am also stitching Cirque!

Aw said...

the Rose Sampler is growing prettier and I am loving it. Cirque...woow...I can see you could finish them pretty soon. for me, still a long way to go, LOL.
BTW: KW (who stitched the teddy for me) is not a member of NNC.
thanks for viewing and your comment. c u....