Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home of a Needleworker

Hemm .. been busy lately. What am I working on at the moment ??? This is it. I got the Little House Needleword chart call "Home of a Needlecrafter" from Lillie last Friday afternoon. This is the part of Sisterhood Stitching (SHS) project organise by Nik from Needles & Crafts group. The chart was offer by Jean.

I start it over the weekend and now the chart is almost 90% complete. I going to finished it tonight and post the pic tomorrow. Hope to send the chart out to Nik soon as she will be the next person on queue to stitch it.

6 comments:

LittleByLittle said...

Woweee Lene! That makes you the winner in the fastest time so far! Tough act to follow!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Your house of a needleworker is very beatiful! Good work! Congrats! Kisses

Sue said...

I love this pattern, I look forward to seeing it stitched up ;)

Barbara J said...

90% finished??? Amazing speed!

Wendy said...

I have always loved this one! You are amazingly quick to have it almost finished!

Lillie said...

Wow! Lene, you just got it and now 90% complete...you are really really fast....