Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yippie .. yippie ...

See what I got in the mail today. Yippie ... a parcel from Nik that I wait for so long. I ask Nik help to get me some beads from KL since it's hardly to purchase it here. At last, it's arrived savely in my hand. Thanks a lot Nik for all the trouble that you get in helping me to get all those think. I really appreciated it.

This is what I have done during my weekend. I've finish part 11 of Terre de France sampler. So far I'm happy with it and now move on to part 12.

Terre de France
Design by Creations Annick Abrial
Using DMC 820 on 18ct cream Aida

5 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Barbara J said...

Love the new look! TdF is coming along nicely!

Dawn T. said...

TDF looks stunning! Such lovely piece:)

Kathy said...

Your TdF looks great Charlene. I am using DMC colour No 103 which is a variegated thread.

Hugs xxxxx

Chelle said...

Your TdF finish is so pretty!