Friday, May 18, 2007

8 things about me !!

I've been tagged by Itching To Stitch. I have to tell you eight things about myself that you might not already know. Here's how to play :
  1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their owm 8 ramdom things and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
  4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
So here goes :
  1. I love drinking nescafe. I guess I'm addicted but I don't care. My mind doesn't seem function well if I don't take a cup of nescafe everyday.
  2. I was brought up in a wonderful country Malaysia ... a place with all races leave in harmony and peaceful.
  3. I like to watch love story - movies / drama especially on Korean Drama. My favorate Korean Drama at this moment is "Save Your Last Dance For Me".
  4. I enjoy guiding and was a brownies before and now I become a leader ... love to camping, hiking, doing gadget, camp fire and many more girl guides activity.
  5. I'll be celebrating my 8 years anniversary this coming June 2007.
  6. My favorate colors is blue since most of the nature color in blue .. the cloud, the ocean .. hemm ... what else.
  7. One things that I will do when I on my computer is visit my blog and love to read any message that being post to XS project.
  8. I'm an impatient person and I need things done NOW !

I'm tagging Deb, Zohrah, Barbara, Chelle, Lizzy, Emily, Lillie and Xstitch-nl.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing about yourself ;)

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Thanks for tagging me Charlene... I'll post my 8 things on Monday as this is my three day weekend to work...

And thanks for sharing with us! :-)

Lillie said...

Hi Lene,
Give me some time and I'll look into it..Tks for tagging me