Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Norli's SPRR

It have been more then a week that I never log on to my blog. Wow ... kinda busy and still excited for this Chinese New Year celebration. Even last night I still entertained some of my friend who come to my house for this CNY visit. Stitching wise, I didn't done much during this long holiday .... only manage to get Norli Single Pattern Round Robin done and send it off the baby to the mummy yesterday.

Spent less then half day to finished it. This is very simple pattern taken from http://silepointcompte.free.fr/crea/crea.htm. I also use the same pattern to make my biscornu.

Ok ... this is it. I'm using Anchor multi-colour to stitch this pattern. It's Anchor 1349 - blue colour.


Actually she do provided the floss but I didn't use it because the colour of the floss was too light and can see the different if I stitch it with the white Aida as the fabric. Hope Norli will happy to received it.

No comments: