Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Update - Charnurse's RR

Charnurse's RR is almost done. Need to do the glove before everything is complete. Got a problem now. I don't have kreinik floss. Need to find a website to help me to convert the kreinik to DMC floss. Is that possible or maybe I just pick any floss that look similar with the original color ... Will try it out and hopefully I can finished it tonight and post it to Wendy.

Can you see an angel in the middle of the flower. I scare that the angel pic look not clear because this chart doesn't need to do the back stitch. OMG ... I forgot about putting my name on the pieces. Hemmm .. I don't think can finished it tonight .... well .. have to speed it up because I hold this piece for so long already. Can't wait to finished it so I can start a new project.

No comments: